Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ALL day....


I've heard that Adrian Peterson or All Day (AD) is undervalued in drafts.

After reading a recent article by Andy Behrens - I think he's on to something.

Have you seen this play against the Jets?

If this guy is around in the 1st round of my keeper league (even though I'm already keeping Cedric Benson, Laurence Maroney, and Antonio Gates), I'm likely drafting him.

He could be a 300+ point guy in my pay league. He's a difference maker.

Maybe in time for the fantasy playoffs or at worst next season. However, I could draft a WR that will be available such as Colston, Wayne, or Evans....which any one of these guys at best would get me 200+ points.

Other guys I'm targeting at WR:

1) Deion Branch
2) Hines Ward
3) Braylon Edwards

With the WR position being as volatile as it is, any number of these guys can be my #2.

I'm banking on Gates being my #1 WR. The news continues to improve as there is word that Norv Turner has him running WR routes.

Adrian Peterson, I just hope you've fooled the other three guys that have the picks before me.

No comments: