Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why I like David Boston. As my last pick.


David Boston. The guy that currently lives on my fantasy roster hall of fame for the 2001 season. 98 catches, 1598 yds, 8 TDs, 9 100 yard games. He was a monster.

Then he had one OK season in San Diego before he burned his bridges there.

The short stint with Miami. The preseason cut with Tampa Bay last year.

This year...Gruden has him back again. He's reportedly in the best shape he's been in since...well...since he stopped taking HGH.

Looks like there's progress this year. Boston started the 2nd
preseason game, caught a TD from Garcia.

Jay Glazer of Foxsports.com has an interesting article about Boston's comeback.

Gruden recently said that he might be the best receiver out there.

One of the many reasons why....he's at the top of my list for a sleeper pick.

And guaranteed to slip by all the owners in my pay league.

Now he just needs to make the team.

No comments: