Sunday, September 9, 2007

Glenn out - is Crayton the new #2?

I picked Patrick Crayton in one of my fantasy league as a late round flier. I figured with two 30+ year old receivers in the starting slots for Dallas, Crayton would be able to fill in here or there.

Terrell Owens hasn't played a full game schedule in his career consistently, and now there is word that knee injury that kept Terry Glenn out of the preseason may be more serious than we thought.

If Glenn misses significant time or is unable to return this season, I would expect a dramatic rise in numbers for Crayton. Romo had a good relationship with him last season - and Crayton's hands are pretty good too.

The bonus is that I might have a better WR than I originally bargained for.

Crayton is in for a big week #1 at the very least.

No comments: