Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Looks and Touches

Matt Buser at Yahoo Fantasy Sports has a great weekly article that tracks looks and touches every week by the top fantasy players.

I find this tool quite helpful during the season, as it gives me an idea of the recent trends - as an important part of football is opportunity. It's not necessarily the amount of catches a receiver has, but rather the number of opportunities he has to grab the damn ball.

Later in the season, when injuries strike, it may help you find the next waiver pickup in order to save your season.

2 comments:

Stal Herz said...

Hey Andy,

Just left a commnet on my blog for you. Leave me an answer and I'll get right back at you.

-Stal

Stal Herz said...

Hey Andy,

Hope your week one Fantasy Went well.

Starting QBs are up for week 2.

-Stal